Starting Out
Hey there,
I have learned about this Blog site from a friend who is using it to document her journey as she and her husband become parents to their son. I like that photos can mix in with text, so I'm going to try it out. I'm afraid there's not much to say for this first post...just HI! Four weeks from today, we're moving out of our Iqaluit house...#2453...and heading South to Apple Hill, Ontario!! I'm sure there will be lots to write about as the adventure unfolds.
Happy Day!
Gabrielle
I have learned about this Blog site from a friend who is using it to document her journey as she and her husband become parents to their son. I like that photos can mix in with text, so I'm going to try it out. I'm afraid there's not much to say for this first post...just HI! Four weeks from today, we're moving out of our Iqaluit house...#2453...and heading South to Apple Hill, Ontario!! I'm sure there will be lots to write about as the adventure unfolds.
Happy Day!
Gabrielle

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home