Eighteen Sleeps
I can't believe how quickly time is moving. Tomorrow is my last official day at the daycare. I'll be in a couple of Board meetings after that. As well, I'm quite sure I'll have to do a bit of office work next week. Still, my committment is officially over tomorrow. Crazy!!
We're having a Royal Birthday for Kaisa on Sunday. Her actual birthday is later in the week but we'll do a brunch party.
I'm afraid I'm wiped. Back on antibiotics for whatever this chest thing is that I've been dealing with for over a month. Couldn't sleep last night. So, I think I'll try and get to do that tonight!!!
Night,
Gabrielle
We're having a Royal Birthday for Kaisa on Sunday. Her actual birthday is later in the week but we'll do a brunch party.
I'm afraid I'm wiped. Back on antibiotics for whatever this chest thing is that I've been dealing with for over a month. Couldn't sleep last night. So, I think I'll try and get to do that tonight!!!
Night,
Gabrielle

2 Comments:
At Mon Feb 06, 09:35:00 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
Well, I've been reading your posts
Gab, and it has been enjoyable.
Wish Kaisa a Happy Birthday for me.
The stress of moving can wear you down, but just think, you will be in your new house soon! It is beautiful by the way, and all that
land to plant and garden on. The kids will enjoy the open space. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics, keep them coming. Crystal :)
At Mon Feb 06, 09:43:00 a.m.,
Anonymous said…
O yes, just one more thing, when you get to the unpacking part, and
you feel like O MY GOSH, what do I
do with all of this stuff!!! Just
remember what my garage looks like and it will make you laugh, and hopefully feel better! Crystal
Post a Comment
<< Home