Southward Bound

Documenting our move from North to South

Friday, May 12, 2006

From One Desert to the Another

So, it would seem we missed the Arctic Desert so much that we had to find a southern replica!! Actually, Brent and I were going on our first vacation "sans enfant" since Alexander was born...almost 6 years ago. We went to my university friend's wedding in Palm Springs, California. We stayed at a great resort. The best touristy thing we did was visit The Living Desert - botanical gardens and zoo. I'll fill you in on the details soon...when I can write from something on high speed. This whole dial-up thing...not so fast!!!!!

The kids are great! It was wonderful to be reunited. Mom took amazing care of them...despite their very adventurous spirits. Had a dr's apt yesterday and heard Baby's heartbeat. So, things seem to be going well in that department, too. Maas continues to enjoy his great outdoor space.

All in all, we're doing well. Hope you are, too!

:) Gabrielle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home