Southward Bound

Documenting our move from North to South

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Getting Into a Routine...

So, we have just come to the library from Alexander's hockey school. Despite never having played before and being surrounded by mostly vetrans, he's loving it!! Kaisa will start dance class next week. Alexander is back in school...Grade 1 now. Kaisa has begun pre-school, one day at daycare, and drop-in gymnastics. All in all, we're keeping busy! Believe it or not, Alexander has homework every week night. I don't remember having homework in Grade 1. Craziness!!

Pregnancy wise, the countdown is on. Four weeks and four days!! Whoo hoo!! Brent's South right now. He'll go back for about a week and a half and then come down for 3 1/2 weeks, to make sure he's here when Baby is born. (As long as I don't go early...ach!) All in all, we're getting ourselves ready for the new arrival.

Okay, I have to sign off. Bedtime comes quickly!!

Night, Gabrielle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home