Waiting For the New Arrival...
Hello, Hello!
So, there's been some activity happening that suggests Baby #3 might be coming before her/his due date. Brent's coming back from Iqaluit, today. Should be home around 6:30 this evening. He was supposed to come back on Friday but his Base Manager heard that I had been having irregular contractions (all day yesterday), etc, and told Brent he should go home! I'm so glad I did not go into actual labour yesterday and that there's still a pretty good chance that Brent will be here in time. Who knows...this could go on for a couple of weeks. That I hope is not the case, though. I hardly slept last night and have developed a headache that I cannot seem to shake.
In other parts of our lives...it is Autumn!! This is Kaisa's first - other than a short trip down South in October 2003, with me. Alexander "experienced" Fall when he was 3 months old. I'm thinking that doesn't really count either. I love Fall. I do believe it is my favourite season. The bugs are almost gone. It's not too hot, not too cold. The colours...the smells... I can't believe I lived a decade without Fall.
I think I'm going to have to sign off. My fingers are going numb - carpel tunnel - oh the joys of pregnancy!
With any luck, the next time I write...I'll be a Mom of three healthy children...and Brent will have been there for all three births!!
:) Gabrielle
So, there's been some activity happening that suggests Baby #3 might be coming before her/his due date. Brent's coming back from Iqaluit, today. Should be home around 6:30 this evening. He was supposed to come back on Friday but his Base Manager heard that I had been having irregular contractions (all day yesterday), etc, and told Brent he should go home! I'm so glad I did not go into actual labour yesterday and that there's still a pretty good chance that Brent will be here in time. Who knows...this could go on for a couple of weeks. That I hope is not the case, though. I hardly slept last night and have developed a headache that I cannot seem to shake.
In other parts of our lives...it is Autumn!! This is Kaisa's first - other than a short trip down South in October 2003, with me. Alexander "experienced" Fall when he was 3 months old. I'm thinking that doesn't really count either. I love Fall. I do believe it is my favourite season. The bugs are almost gone. It's not too hot, not too cold. The colours...the smells... I can't believe I lived a decade without Fall.
I think I'm going to have to sign off. My fingers are going numb - carpel tunnel - oh the joys of pregnancy!
With any luck, the next time I write...I'll be a Mom of three healthy children...and Brent will have been there for all three births!!
:) Gabrielle

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home