Southward Bound

Documenting our move from North to South

Friday, December 01, 2006

Southern Weather

We are experiencing our first ice storm since moving down here. Figures, it's on the day that Brent is coming back from up North. I have to say, I think I prefer an Arctic blizzard any day!!

Davin and I left Alexandria around noon, after dropping Kaisa off at her daycare and stopping in to give Alexander some books he had forgotten. By the time we got to my friend, Jessie's, it was almost 3:00. We did stop briefly in at WalMart to pick a couple of things up. Other than that, I was just taking my time driving. I had to stop a few times to get ice off the windshield wipers. Brent's flight isn't in until after 10:00 pm but I wanted to drive during daylight.

We don't know if we'll stay here tonight or make our way back to our place. Apparently the power is out and so Mom and Dad took Alexander and Kaisa to their place.

ach...Davin's waking up...gotta go!

Later... Gabrielle

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home